Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bodie

So Mindy left to pick me up from the ball field, then I drop her off at the auditorium for Show Choir practice, leaving the four younger kids at home. When I arrive, about fifteen minutes after Mindy left, this is what I found in the Kitchen:





Bodie enjoying the peanut butter. He thought he was soooooo cute! At least he was on the counter and not on the carpet!

5 comments:

Schimmy said...

I love it!!!! At least it was pb and not that other brown stuff:)

Wilder's said...

Glad to know my daughter is not the only one who has done that. Too bad for me she did it ont he carpet though. :-(

Brenda said...

This is the best...up on the counter and everything. Very cool that you got in on camera.

Patrick Thompson said...

Its amazing Bart that your children are so much like you...didn't you do that at my house while we were in school? I will have to go find that picture now.
So funny, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

does it feel good?"ahh"

About Me

My photo
Panaca, Nevada, United States
Physician Assistant, Audiologist, Assistant Scoutmaster, Napoleon Dynamite Impersonator, Exasperated Father