Sunday, November 16, 2008

GRADUATION!!!

Finally! Sometimes I never thought this day would come. Then, of course, half the people who knew me didn't think it would come either! So now that I'm finally getting my degree I hope I can be of more assistance to those of your who call with medical questions, since I'll be authorized now! Hope it's not to blurry to read, the invites were a little cheesy and they only gave us ten to send out! So forgive me if this is the only one you see. Thanks to all of you who made this possible, appreciate you all more than you know! -Bartman

3 comments:

Brenda said...

CONGRATULATIONS BART! We never doubted that this day would come. :-)

Jo-Mamma said...

Way to go, Bart-Man!=)We're so happy for you and Mindy! Awww...sigh of relief for you both!

Nicole said...

Congrats, Bart! Awesome! The medical world will most certainly be a better, safer place, full of goodness light and warmth ;)

and caffeine.

About Me

My photo
Panaca, Nevada, United States
Physician Assistant, Audiologist, Assistant Scoutmaster, Napoleon Dynamite Impersonator, Exasperated Father