Thursday, November 13, 2008

Study Time!

"What do you mean I can't eat in here? I NEED this stuff! It's my three basic food groups at this point; caffeine, carbs, and more caffeine. If you won't let me drink it I'll have to start an I.V."

SUU common study room, second floor, 9:20pm. "NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED" Good luck with that.

So right now my life basically exists as a endless study session interrupted by sleep, food, and the occasional foray back to my home and family. The only thing I'm hoping is that my professional life isn't as time consuming.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the laugh, Bart...that stuff will kill ya! :-)

Schimmy said...

Bart lay off the junk food.It is going to your head.

Bartman said...

I plan on cutting out the soda after my boards. That way when I have to pull all nighters in the ER I can hit a Pepsi Max and BAM! I'm up all night, no prob. At least that will make it so there is something to look forward to when you get called into the Emergency Room at 2am: PEPSI.

Nicole said...

All that caffeine would not do a THING for me. I think it is running through my veins. Matt says that when I die, I won't even have to be embalmed :)

Study hard, caffeine and carb-man!

Jo-Mamma said...

Good Luck with all your finals Bart-Man! The picture of Lake Powell is beautiful! I'd rather be there anyday!

Wilder's said...

I use a pepsi just to get through a day with four kids!

Matt Madsen said...

Is that Xyience energy drink? I like those "mucho".

I like the Green apple ones. They taste like jolly rancher candy.

Bartman said...

I believe that's the Cran-apple "WAKE THE DEAD" version that's guaranteed to keep you going for 24 hours or they'll donate a coffin for your funeral.

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Bart- I officially ban any food that donates coffins or pre embalms-it is just bad for my business!! As for you, the only caffeine you should intake should come in the form of diet coke (they only solid 2 year supply we have!) Congrats on all of your happenings. We missed your @ Disney by a few days- DANG!

About Me

My photo
Panaca, Nevada, United States
Physician Assistant, Audiologist, Assistant Scoutmaster, Napoleon Dynamite Impersonator, Exasperated Father