Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 going on 18!


So last night I buy some flowers for Mindy, even though we have packed away all our vases, and bring them home. About two hours later I come in from taking kids to Dance and Piano lessons to find one dozen decapitated yellow roses spread to hither and yon, most of them covered in Ranch Dressing! It appears that someone thought they were some kind of salad ingredient and decided to try and dip them in Hidden Valley Ranch and eat them. This can mean only one thing: Aidan has been lose in the kitchen! Looking around I found other signs of our little demolition crew; all the knives had been taken from their hiding spot (apparently we didn't hide them very well), and for some reason there were two cans of Mandarin Oranges sitting in a bowl of water on the floor under the sink. Aidan denied any involvement, like a good little rougue warrier, but when I asked him how the flowers tasted with ranch, he said they were yucky-caught ya boy! Aidan has been banned from the kitchen (for the 100th time) with no dinner. Hope those flowers were filling.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Yep - sounds like he is YOUR child! :)

Hilarious! Roses and ranch...I'm gonna have to try that one.

Brenda said...

Well, you've gotta give him some credit...he's got an imagination!

Jo-Mamma said...

You so need him! He should have been named Evan! This is a great story!

Jo-Mamma said...

P.S. The "scratching my privies" is still our favorite Aiden story!! LOL

Dealsmaker said...

Those are some good times... LOL

You are a tricky guy to catch him..

Toby and Holly said...

Crazy little monsters!! Send him over, he never does stuff like that at our house!

p.s. you've been tagged.

Josie said...

Hey Bart!
I found your blog through Holly's. I talked to Mindy about blogs and she said she didn't have one, but you did. LOL. You need to give Joe lessons, I've been trying to get him interested in blogging for a year now! Anyways I want to add you to my readers list, send me your email address.
josiestew@hotmail.com

Susy said...

Wow, word travels fast...now I'm stalking you too.:P

This is a great story about little Aiden. I seriously don't know how Cobble Creek primary is going to survive without him.

I have a blog too, but it's private. Send me an email and I'll let you in if you want to read about the Benson's shenanigans. (tsbenson@juno.com)

About Me

My photo
Panaca, Nevada, United States
Physician Assistant, Audiologist, Assistant Scoutmaster, Napoleon Dynamite Impersonator, Exasperated Father